Dr. DeWolfeDon't hesitate to contact us with any questions!
About Dr. Kevin D. DeWolfe
Dr. Kevin DeWolfe has provided primary eye care to families of Westlake and Austin since 1986. He believes that the key to any effective doctor-patient relationship is communication. To that end, Dr. DeWolfe will discuss your individual needs and treatment options at every examination. Remaining committed to delivering high quality, personalized, professional service to you and your family is reflected in Southwest Vision's continued success.
- 1983 Bachelor of Science, Pacific University
- 1985 Dean's List, Clinical Honors
- 1986 Doctor of Optometry, Pacific University
- 1992 Therapeutic Optometry License, University of Houston,College of Optometry
- 1998 Optometric Glaucoma Specialist License, University of Houston, College of Optometry
- 1990 Director, Texas Association of Optometry
- 1995 Vice Chairman, Texas Optometry Board
- 1996 Chairman, Texas Optometry Board
Dr. DeWolfe is also a founding member of Eye Lasik Austin. Eye Lasik Austin is a surgical facility committed to delivering innovative eye surgery technology to Central Texans.
When out of the office, Dr. DeWolfe enjoys a variety of fitness activities, boating and leisure time with his wife of 28 years, Cindy, and their three kids, Zach, Kate and Sam.